Benefits Planning for Veterans-VET-C
Learn to counsel Veterans with disabilities about returning to work, as you earn Cornell’s Vet-C credential.
You’ll learn about
- Disability benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- How VA benefits and SSA benefits impact each other
- What happens to VA benefits when Veterans return to work
- Tools to verify VA benefits
- Counseling Veterans about the benefits of work and how to leverage VA benefits to support work
- Outreach to organizations serving Veterans
Prerequisite: Either an up-to-date WIP-C credential from Cornell University or CWIC certification from Virginia Commonwealth University. The class will be limited to 35 participants.